Saturday, July 08, 2006

Baby on Board!


(sheepishly....) ...sorry I haven't blogged in a while. Wow, i'm bad. But now.....as if we didn't have a million things to talk about already, we now have a BAAAAAAYYY BEEEEE to talk about!!

For those who did and didn't know, we are infact PREGO with a little baby boy....Joe 3. :) We are SOOO unbelievably excited, we can hardly stand it!

Its so late right now, but i wanted to get this news up (as if 20 weeks haven't gone by already, i just had to do it NOW, right?) check out our little one in the ultra sound photo. Iddn't he cute?? :) He's going to be a big one.... The doc says all the measurements are just right for a "standard baby size" of 20 weeks (which, i'm not sure what classifies as "standard" but hey, I'll take that as a "healthy" signal). Can you see his little profile?? :) weeeeeee!!!!

2 comments:

AngelaB said...

I am so happy for you guys and SO SO SO excited to meet my new little nephew. The excitement grows everyday.

I am so blessed to have you in my life. You are TRULY my BEST friend.

Love,
Ang

Anonymous said...

diudgeZodia [url=http://manatee-boating.org/members/Order-cheap-Buspar-online.aspx]Order cheap Buspar online[/url] [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-bactrim-without-no-prescription-online]Buy Bactrim without no prescription online[/url]