Thursday, October 04, 2007

Another wierd dream

I had a really wild dream last night - one of these where are awake but you aren't fully out of dream world yet, and you are "living" in your dream - as if are you seeing visions while your eyes are open, and you are fully aware that your eyes are open, and you have to try to distinguish between if you are inside a dream or if you are in reality.

I "woke" up and started to panic. It was 2:30 am, and Joey was safe and sound, sleeping in his little crib, and I could hear him breathing in the monitor. But I was panicking because I was convinced that ANOTHER Joey was sleeping in our bed with us, between Joe and I, and my fear wasn't necessarily that he was in our bed or that we'd roll over on him - but my fear was that he would wake and we wouldn't hear him, and that he would crawl to the edge of the bed and fall off. So I was determined to find a place to put him so he wouldn't fall off the bed.

I never looked to my left to see if there was actually a Joey in bed with us, but it was if I knew he was there, but I also knew that there was a Joey in his crib. So there is a Joey #1 (in his crib) and a Joey #2 (in our bed). ((Got it?? I know this can get a little fuzzy after a few times around with Joey's, especially after my Pensacola post....ha!))

I didn't want to pull the play pen in our room because then I would have to clean out all the toys first, and then I might wake him in the transition from our bed to the playpen.

Or, I thought, I could always take him to the crib with Joey #1, but he might roll over on him or wake him up, PLUS, I might wake him in the process of taking him to his room.

I literally was in this partial dream for 30 minutes trying to figure out what to do.

I finally had to convince myself that I was in fact in a dream, and that I was crazy, and that I just need to let the Lord take care of this one, because I need my sleep.

I'm nuts.

OR....you know what else I'm thinking.....that might have been a prophetic dream that we'll have twins the next go 'round. Wouldn't surprise me. The Lord has crazy ways of messing with me. :) What do you all think?? By the way, usually when I start dreaming, I will go several nights on a dream-rolls - so I may have many more crazy ones to post. They get pretty entertaining too....

0 comments: