Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Da Bearsss


Joey was all suited up for the big Super Bowl game last night. He was cheering loud for the Bears. Ah well. I suppose it was time for Peyton Manning to win something big. He deserves it. We were really cheering for both teams. We have friends that are former Bears players (Tom Thayer, Jim McMahon) as well as a guy named Lil' Z who helps Tom Thayer (who is now the voice of the Bears) on the field. So we were pulling pretty hard for them. But then there's Peyton Manning of the Colts, of which, all of Tennessee was pulling for him. He's kind of the "pride" of the state, i'm learning.

I don't know. I'm just up for a good game. I wasn't impressed with the Half Time show though. I'm not that big of a Prince fan. He's ok...and I know he's considered legendary, but he's another one of those artists that I just don't "get," along with U2 and the Rolling Stones. Maybe I'll get it someday....or maybe not.

Anyway....Joey's pretty darn cute, huh. ;)

4 comments:

angelab said...

Aghhh rooting for the Bears Ehhh. Joey, Aunt Ang will get you all suited up for the Colts when they take to the field for Super Bowl XXII. LOL.

Seriously guys, you have a beautiful baby and a blessed life. I love you all.

Ang

Joe Azar said...

Katie, Joey and I almost won the big Bob Seger square, but the colts needed to score another 7....well our buddy Paul Jump won and we are very happy for him and his family!!!

angelab said...

I wish we could have scored another seven. I know I know Katie, I am never satisfied. (wink)

Hell I am broke now from all the Championship gear I bought. I need a job now. (ha)

SO sad to see my Football season come to an end but a little birdie reminded me I did TIVO so that should be some consolation to Carlos.

angelab said...

Oh BTW Joe, in case you did not watch the Pro Bowl the AFC are Champs again!!