Monday, July 23, 2007

Temporary and "spotted" negativity

Hey all - I'm sorry about my recent negativity - I promise that its only temporary and only in spots. This blog wouldn't be real if I didn't just release some insight to every angle, right??

To my anonymous poster #1 - thank you for your insight and your link to MOPS. I'm going to DEFINITELY check it out. You're the best. Many prayers and blessings to you.

To my anonymouse poster #2 - thank you for your comments and messages. I do know who you are, and I miss you dearly. I'm not sure how to respond yet to your messages (or if I will - as Joe would not be so happy with me if I did, but we'll see....) so please bear with me as I hear from the Lord on if I should, and the words to use. Know that I heard my heart break in half that day we last spoke, and that I miss you much, and pray for your family each day of my life, and will be praying more fervently for your hubby and son, of whom I call my family, still. I'm still confused on so much, but I'm sure you've "heard the story" of what's happened since that day. Pretty shitty the way it happened, but you and I both know it was an answer to prayer, mostly for Joe. Just pray that it works it self out. It breaks my heart that I'm 30 minutes from you now, instead of 5 hours. Bear with me...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need you to know that I did not post on your blog to try & bring more confusion. I posted because I needed to ask your forgiveness for the hurt & wrong doing I caused you.

I am now walking a more fervent walk with God than I ever thought possible. I know he has things for me to do & I have to know that all is right within me before I can seek to help others. He has forgiven me and given me greater peace than I have ever known. I desire for you to know that you can have peace from the hurt brought to you.

You & Joe are wonderful people with two of the biggest hearts I know. Neither of you deserved to be hurt & used. I explained to you in a previous post what I did & why I justified it.

As for your comment about my knowing what all happened, I do not. I have not had ANY contact with any persons/or past so-called friends since April 5th. I only gleen from where you are now that the person I never thought could truly be unjust took the coward way out & had someone else do his/her dirty deed.

Please know that God will handle all of that in his time. I addressed that in my two previous post.

As for your responding or not responding to me please do not feel obligated to do so. You have already given me peace just by acknowledging that you knew who your "anon" poster is. I would not want to cause any more harm.

I do miss you dearly as well & would not be truthful if I said that knowing I could drive to where you are in 30 minutes does not hurt but God has his reasons.

I do have to tell you something that you will find hard to believe. I found out where you live totally by accident and that was heartbreaking to me beyond belief.

My daughter made plans to go stay with my cousin & his wife week before last in Batesville and asked me to drive her there. When I was pulling into the neighborhood to drop her off much to my disbelief I saw your vehicle parked at a house there. You live exactly one block from them. Talk about heart wrenching. Anyway girl, I wish you the best and thank you for ALL the prayers.

God bless you and your beautiful family.

Anonymous said...

Some really cute photos on my page you might want to look at.

http://angelabridges.blogspot.com/