Thursday, August 02, 2007

Hockey ... One of the things I'm gonna miss.

You know, i was cruising through some of my phone pictures today and caught a glimpse of some of these great moments in Nashville Predator hockey history that Joe and I were fortunate to witness. There's nothing like a great hockey fight.... check this out. At one point, EVERYONE on the ice was one-on-one, knocking the heck out of each other....



And the next moment, everyone is in TROUBLE!!! Nothing on the ice, but sticks and helmets.



If anyone out their watches or keeps up with Predator Hockey, it was Jordin Too Too who started it - surprise, surprise.

Check this out - another great moment - 4 in the can!!!



Aside from hockey being our great date night, I'm just going to miss the fun. I just got used to the game (didn't take me long to fall in love with it, especially with the killer seats we had). We may have to cruise back for a game and take Joey. He'll LOVE IT!!!!

0 comments: