Thursday, April 30, 2009

Little nose and baby toes

I'm so sorry that I haven't updated until now. It has been an amazing week since LAST Thursday morning.

I'll get into the detailed story later, but please.... without further ado, meet my precious baby daughter.


Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers for us in the time. And thank you for checking in on us! Angela, thank you for updating everyone on the comments page of my last post.

I promise - a better post is to come on our new world. Thank you again for all your love!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So precious! Good to see you post and praying all is well. Enjoy the
baby days!

dm said...

awe..so tiny....congrat's! What was the day she was actually born...the 28th?

Missouri Maine Coon said...

Congrats, Katie and Joe! Another Azar heartbreaker.

Glad to talk to you Kate, been way too long. You're the second of my friends to sprout forth lately -- another Kate in Chicago edged in a week or two prior. Two births, and next up is two weddings to attend. Feeling like we're on the sidelines...maybe we ought to buy another cat! (just kidding...)