Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Dreams

I've been sleeping restlessly lately. I think I have been for quite some time. I'm going to start recording my dreams here as they are vivid and often disturbing. Possibly not disturbing to others, as much as they are troubling to me - but yes, sometimes still disturbing to others.

Last night, rather this morning (as most of the dreams I remember are the dreams that I conjure up after awaking once in the morning, and then falling back asleep for a short amount of time), I dreamed about the beginnings to the destruction of our world. I dreamed that I was surrounded by people that have been in my life in the past, mostly people who have mocked or scorned me for whatever reason, or have "tolerated" me in the past for the sake of using and then tossing aside. We were all together for whatever purpose, but at one point we were in a large open field of wheat and tall grass staring over a horizon as far as one could see, with an interesting sky, with a dark crazy cloud approaching, and flying over head. Once the cloud approached, we realized that it wasn't a cloud at all, but a legion of "something." I knew in my soul what it was - a legion of demons - but I was aware that I was the only one who knew what the cloud consisted of, and understood the terroristic meaning of the legion. THe others seemed curious and somewhat scared, but blew it off as if they had convinced themselves that it was simply a dark storm cloud, nothing more. But they couldn't explain, but blatantly ignored, the little shots of blinding light that would shoot out of the cloud in small pods, almost like lightning bugs at high rates of speed. I instantly intuitively understood these lights to be angelic forces. THe scene changed once to all of us being on a deserted beach with another cloud flying high overhead. In my heart, I wasn't scared at all - but instantaniously knew what it meant, and began to pray. I told a few people around me that if they understood the prophecies inthe Bible concerning the destiny of our earth that they should pray, and pray hard, as "it was beginning." ENd of dream, I awoke.

Its been a long time since I have studied the Biblically prerecorded events that will happn in the last days - Revelations and some of the prophecies of the Old Testament. I have a hard time remembering the teachings, but I do remember some - but in many ways, I don't believe that those who taught me had any clue as to the depth of the passages, therefore, I feel somewhat unprepared. I've gone back and reread to understand on my own, and also believe that there is a chance that many to most - to maybe all - of the passages speak metaphorically. Until I can get back into reading about it, I wont' show my ignorance, but I still choose to believe that Christ is the King (and will forever). No matter the sequence of events of the last days of our current existence, I have prayer and faith, and that will be enough to withstand the upcoming challenges.

No matter what, I believe all that is happening in the Holy Land is just evidence of the spiritual warfare that is unseen to the eyes who choose not to look deeper, or to those who are spiritually inept.

Just one piece of advice - pray, my friends, and love. I know that we aren't far from the ultimate challenges of our faith. God have mercy on our world.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to admit that as I began to read your new blog I got a lump in my throat. I know all too well what you are speaking off and I too agree. We are indeed living in the "End Times".

Because I am posting anon I am going share with you some things I might not otherwise speak openly about. I am a saved, born again Christian and I know that everything that is written in the word of God is true. No matter how many people try to dispute it, it's there in black & white. It is their choice to believe.

I am ashamed to say that I sometimes try to force it out of my mind or choose not to watch the news anymore because I tend to want to prolong the enevitable. To say that makes me feel like I am not where I should be in Christ because God says we are not to "fear".

I just want to see my children grow up and have families of their own. I want to see them accomplish all that they have ever dreamed to achieve. But in order to do that, we would have to continue to live in a world that is growing more and more troubled and dark. So selfishly I say, what would I rather have for them?

Why I choose to contemplate such things is totally beyond my comprehension because NO matter what, it is in Gods appointed time.

I need more time to sow the fields because not all of my family are saved. I can not bear to think that one of them, especially my husband and son would be left behind. I ask you to help me pray that God would give me a sound mind and lead me in a way that I might reach them.

How can we know, that we know, that we know that "WE" are truly where we need to be to make it through Heavens gates ourselves? What if we have not done everything needed? Are there scriptures to assure us that we have done it all right?

I believe that you know who your anonymous writer is but if not God will show you.

Anonymous said...

I was going to close with that last post but I was prompted to do otherwise, by the Holy Spirit no doubt. Sometimes God requires us to do things we would rather leave alone for fear of causing more hurt.

There are things I was falsely accused of at the end of our relationship but that is not of concern to me. What is most important is your forgiveness. I am not asking for your friendship, that I do not deserve, just forgiveness for any hurt or wrong doing I caused both you and your family. I have to do that in order to be true to God and his word and the things he requires of us as Christians. I was told things about the future of both you and your spouse yet I chose to believe that the person speaking them was not capapable of such unjust actions. So I chose to keep quiet. Besides, it would have been heresay right? One persons word against another.

The things I was told directly pertained to things you and I had both discussed & prayed for God to work out in his own way. So in a sense I justified again, not telling because I did not want to change the course that maybe God had prepared. For that maybe I was wrong and for that I have shed many tears.

My spouse and I discussed it and we were torn as to what to do. He wanted to tell it himself but I asked him to just leave it be.

It has taken me a while to forgive myself or at least come to the place where I have some sense of peace that the option I chose, to remain silent was the right thing to do. I did not want to be the one to bring about hurt to people I dearly loved, (though in the end I did) even if the unjust person indeed meant what he or she said. I would like to say I would change the past but I would not even if I could because I believe God has a reason for EVERYTHING. Even if our friendship was only for a season, it is one that made me laugh, made me cry, made me love, made me hurt but in the end in its own weird way, made me a better person. For that I am truly indebted to you. God bless and keep you and your precious family always. I will forever keep you in my heart and prayers.

(QUOTE)

Just one piece of advice - pray, my friends, and love. I know that we aren't far from the ultimate challenges of our faith. God have mercy on our world.

Anonymous said...

VERY INTERESTING-
1. The Garden of Eden was in Iraq.

2. Mesopotamia, which is now Iraq, was the cradle of civilization!

3. Noah built the ark in Iraq.

4. The Tower of Babel was in Iraq

5. Abraham was from Ur, which is in Southern Iraq!

6. Isaac's wife Rebekah is from Nahor, which is in Iraq!

7. Jacob met Rachel in Iraq.

8. Jonah preached in Nineveh -
Which is in Iraq. < BR>
9. Assyria, which is in Iraq, conquered the ten tribes of Israel.

10 Amos cried out in Iraq!

11. Babylon, which is in Iraq, destroyed Jerusalem.

12. Daniel was in the lion's den in Iraq!

13. The three Hebrew children were in the fire in Iraq (Jesus had been in Iraq also as the fourth person in the
Fiery Furnace!)

14. Belshazzar, the King of Babylon saw the "writing on the wall" in Iraq.

15. Nebuchadnezzar, King of Babylon, carried the Jews captive into Iraq.

16. Ezekiel preached in Iraq.

17. The wise men were from Iraq.

18. Peter preached in Iraq.

19. The "Empire of Man" described in
Revelation is called Babylon, which was
a city in Iraq!

And you have probably seen this one: Israel is the nation most often mentioned in the Bible. But do you know which nation is second? It is Iraq! However, that is not the name that is used in the Bible. The names used in the Bible are Babylon, Land of Shinar, and Mesopotamia . The word Mesopotamia means between the two rivers, more exactly between the Tigris
And Euphrates Rivers. The name Iraq, means country with deep roots.

Indeed Ir aq is a country with deep roots and is a very significant country in the Bible.

No other nation, except Israel, has more history and prophecy associated
With it than Iraq.

And also, This is something to think about: Since America is typically represented by an eagle. Saddam should have read up on his Muslim passages...

The following verse is from the Koran, (the Islam ic Bible)

Koran (9:11 ) - For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah and lo, while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced; for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah;
And there was peace.
(Note the verse number!) Hmmmmmmm?!