Friday, September 07, 2007

Trip posts

Well.... We're on my way back to Nashville a night earlier than planned, and we'll be there until tomorrow early evening, so I'm having to wait on my trip posts again. We are going back (for the first time since we left....YIKES) to see my friend Heather for her baby shower.

I'M SORRRRRRYYY for the trip story delays!!! Here's a photo to tide yall over...

This is "Mo" the horse. My friend from back home, Anna, is holding Joey. She said that the moment she walked him into the stable to see Mo, he instantly started "talking" to Mo. THey connected. Mo nuzzled on him. It was amazing. More to come...

By the way, I just got back from Joey's doctor appointment. Thank God, he's healthy and happy. Right on target. Thank God!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so adorable and such a big boy.

Safe travels on your trip back to Nashville.

Anonymous said...

Trip stories please. (rolling eyes)