Monday, September 03, 2007

We're back!

Today - catch up day. So much to do it paralyzes me. But I'm happy to be home in some ways. I feel like I need to stay back in Iowa though - lots of things going on with my family that I feel I should stay. I may be going back sooner than later, I think.

I think I did a pretty good job documenting Joey's big trip to Iowa. I didn't have my regular camera, so my phone was my only choice. It works fine, right? My next few blog entries will be about what happened last week. I'll have photos too. :)

Last night, JOey decided it was time to manage his own bottle. Here the little guy is without assistance. He's all growed up. While we were in Iowa, he mastered the art of pulling up. We can't keep him on his hands and knees anymore. He prefers to be on his little feet. Next - walking. I predict he'll be walking - or teetering - before his first birthday at the end of November. Wow....

More trip blogs to post shortly.....

0 comments: