Friday, May 16, 2008

Run Forrest!

I signed up for our little town's Springfest 5k. I run it tomorrow. At 8am.

Crap. First of all, to do anything physical at 8am that requires getting OUT of bed (sorry mom) is not exactly my forte. And second, I've been running lately (when I can which usually amounts to about 2 or 3 times a week) but I haven't hit 5k yet....in fact, I doubt that I've ran a full 5k since BEFORE I was pregnant with Joey. But I'm going to do it this weekend. What the heck.

I'm going to suck bad. I'll let you know how it goes. I think I can do it ....

No pictures at the finish line please. ha!

3 comments:

Maria said...

I am impressed.....Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Good for you. Good luck.
The important thing is that you're
doing it. You have the courage to try it and the stamina to finish the race.

Anonymous said...

P.S.
Please let us know how it went.