Monday, June 02, 2008

She is not my friend


In all her devilish pregnant glory, here is the black widow I pulverized with spider killer this morning. I found her not 2 feet from my back door, trying to enter my domain.

EEEEEEESH! I LOATHE SPIDERS and this mamacita I loathe on a scale of which I hate Brown Recluses (of which we have too) and the growing-in-popularity-since-Hurricane-Katrina, the BLACK recluse which is apparently when the Black Widow and Brown Recluse got together and... you know.

Why does God allow such demonic creatures to roam the earth? I guess for the same reason as murderers and sex offenders.....

1 comments:

Beth said...

Holy CRAP!!!

Though I relate to her in terms of dating style, I have waaaaaay more self-control than this little lady.

In Canadia, all weez gosta worry about is not freezing our asses clear off.